WHO WE ARE
We have a number of home Life Groups which meet for encouragement and Bible study. The best way to find out more is to come to one of our services. We would love to meet you.
If you would like to find out more about the Christian faith or to be baptised, contact our church office on telephone number 03 9570 3148
Eastleigh Community Church is affiliated with Christian Community Churches of Australia.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
At Eastleigh we're all about Jesus. Whether you know him already or you're still exploring following Jesus, we'd love to meet you and get to know you. We're here to see lives transformed through a close personal relationship with God, so come join us as we learn from the Bible and sing his praises!
Providng a safe place
Eastleigh Community Church is committed to being a safe place for all people who engage with us including children, young people, and vulnerable adults. To view our Child Safe Policy CLICK HERE.
What we believe
We believe the Bible as originally given by God is divinely inspired, infallible, and entirely trustworthy, and is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct, from which we can know that:
- God: There is one true eternal creator God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Creation: God created all things, making man and woman in His own image and for relationship with Him.
- Sin: Sin entered into the world through human disobedience following the rebellion of Satan against God.
- Christ: The Son, Christ Jesus, was born of a virgin and lived as a sinless man. Out of the abundance of God’s love the Father gave His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die to save all people from sin. Christ rose from the grave defeating the power of sin.
- Salvation: The death and resurrection of Christ brings salvation by grace through faith to those who repent, seek forgiveness, and believe in Him.
- Spirit: The Holy Spirit, following Jesus’ return to His Father in heaven, lives within those who have salvation as a comforter and guide, guaranteeing their eternal hope.
- The true universal Church is a spiritual entity composed of all individuals who put their faith in Jesus Christ. God has called individual Christians to meet together as local churches.
Life: Those who trust in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour are called to live a transformed life
and as such we have the responsibility to:
- Encourage other Christians through meeting together for worship and fellowship;
- Uphold moral directives and ethical values contained in the Bible as expressed within the context of their personal life, their marriage life (the covenantal relationship of one man and one woman), and their relationships with others;
- Share the good news to all the world;
- Be active in expressing God’s love through social justice.
- Eternity: Jesus is the only way to a relationship with God. Those who have received salvation have eternal life as joint heirs with Christ. Those who do not believe in Christ are separated from God for eternity.
- Return & New Creation: Christ will return as Lord to the earth and everyone will see him. There will be a new heaven and a new earth. These statements we are called to believe, uphold, and proclaim to all persons in all spheres of life.
Account #: 10578195 But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.
2 Corinthians 8:7 (NIV) God LOVES
a cheerful giver
2 Corinthians 9:7 (NIV)
Meet our Senior Pastor
Meet our leadership team